Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.214 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,369 (€2,775) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)