Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021.
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 12% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,936 in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)