Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 512 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18291 USD / BRL
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in San Juan you would need to make just about $2,380 (R$ 13,010) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)