Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00964 USD / JPY
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,247 (¥647,764) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)