Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15430 USD / CNY
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 28% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,111 (20,162元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)