Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 567 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.785 USD / CAD
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,219 (C$6,647) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)