Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.36983 USD / TND
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in San Juan you would need to make just about $2,717 (7,348 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)