Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19066 USD / BRL
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in San Juan you would need to make just about $2,260 (R$ 11,855) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)