Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 620 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19066 USD / BRL
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in San Juan you would need to make just about $2,338 (R$ 12,261) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)