Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 10% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,502 (€3,728) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)