Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14521 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 71 different people.
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)