Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24653 USD / MYR
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,212 (RM13,030) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)