Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24774 USD / MYR
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,086 (RM12,457) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vigo costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 5 hours ago)