Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 606 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00238 USD / KZT
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in San Juan you would need to make just about $1,504 (633,203 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €91 (about 1 hour ago)