Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.214 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,058 (€4,988) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)