Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00855 USD / NPR
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 162% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $10,984 (₨ 1,284,517) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)