Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021.
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,366 in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 3 hours ago)