Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15402 USD / CNY
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,464 (22,492元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 2 hours ago)