Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / NZD
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,834 (NZ$8,199) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)