Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15428 USD / CNY
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,741 (24,247元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)