Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.786 USD / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 817 prices entered by 98 different people.
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,569 (C$7,081) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)