Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16082 USD / HRK
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,724 (23,158 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)