Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 726 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / COP
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in San Juan you would need to make just about $1,891 (COL$6,672,266) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 5 hours ago)