Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.210 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is about the same as in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,616 (€3,816) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)