Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.772 USD / AUD
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,580 (AU$7,231) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 3 hours ago)