Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.620 USD / BGN
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in San Juan you would need to make just about $2,639 (4,259 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)