Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / COP
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in San Juan you would need to make just about $2,519 (COL$8,795,220) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 3 hours ago)