Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 536 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 7% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,510 in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bogotá costs COL$1,202,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Utrecht costs €0.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €4.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paulinia costs R$ 25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)