Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.753 USD / BND
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in San Juan you would need to make just about $4,255 (B$5,653) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 3 hours ago)