Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01713 USD / DOP
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in San Juan you would need to make just about $3,124 (RD$ 182,396) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)