Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00069 USD / IQD
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 38% cheaper than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in San Juan you would need to make just about $2,749 (4,009,329 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (about 5 hours ago)