Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00091 USD / KRW
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,313 (₩5,858,557) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)