Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00069 USD / IQD
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in San Juan (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,618 (6,735,540 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 4 hours ago)