Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 8% cheaper than in San Juan, La Union (Philippines)
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 106 prices entered by 27 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2022. Exchange rate: 51.260 PHP / USD
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php215,000 in San Juan, La Union you would need to make just about Php198,577 ($3,874) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Do you live in San Juan, La Union? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Edmonton costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)