Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs San Juan, La Union, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 728 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 47.888 PHP / USD
Do you live in San Juan, La Union? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 46% cheaper than in San Juan, La Union (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php176,000 in San Juan, La Union you would need to make just about Php95,582 ($1,996) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 3 hours ago)