Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.833 DOP / MXN
Do you live in San Juan de la Maguana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 70,826 (Mex$ 25,004) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 63,000 in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 3 hours ago)