Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.616 DOP / EGP
Do you live in San Juan de la Maguana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 47,000 in San Juan de la Maguana you would need to make just about RD$ 45,251 (E£ 12,515) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)