Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 831 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.034 DOP / RON
Do you live in San Juan de la Maguana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 73,273 (5,221 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 65,000 in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 2 hours ago)