Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 43.753 DOP / BND
Do you live in San Juan de la Maguana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 65% more expensive than in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 74,435 (B$1,701) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 45,000 in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)