Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.031 DOP / BRL
Do you live in San Juan de la Maguana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 41,000 in San Juan de la Maguana you would need to make just about RD$ 40,725 (R$ 3,692) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)