Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 70.739 DOP / EUR
Do you live in San Juan de la Maguana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 67,559 (€955) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 42,000 in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)