Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.781 DOP / TRY
Do you live in San Juan de la Maguana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 44,000 in San Juan de la Maguana you would need to make just about RD$ 33,834 (4,348TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)