Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10732 DOP / XOF
Do you live in San Juan de la Maguana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 76% more expensive than in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 82,714 (770,742 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 47,000 in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)