Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.915 DOP / CAD
Do you live in San Juan de la Maguana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 76,274 (C$1,661) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 42,000 in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)