Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.794 ARS / BAM *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 71% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $99,128 (1,843KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $58,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)