Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.649 ARS / SEK *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 233% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $193,232 (18,146 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $58,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 4 hours ago)