Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11596 ARS / CLP *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 92% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $118,926 (CH$1,025,570) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $62,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)