Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.349 ARS / SEK *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 288% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $224,758 (21,718 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $58,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Melbourne costs AU$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 3,000,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)