Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 105.258 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 238% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $216,496 (€2,057) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)