Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.178 ARS / INR *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 12% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $66,164 (₨56,175) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)